Our goal is to provide high quality Pilates instruction in a safe and pleasant studio environment
In order to deliver the best experience for all clients, please note our CoreBalance Policies.
- Upon entering the studio please turn off cell phones and be mindful of noise levels when a class is in session. If you must have access to your cell phone please put it on vibrate and keep it nearby.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the workout area.
- Personal items and shoes may be stored in the cubbies at the front of the studio.
- Chewing gum is not permitted for safety reasons.
- Refrain from wearing lotions, creams, and oils as it increases the risk of slipping and can cause damage to the equipment.
- When you are moving equipment or making equipment changes please do so with care to avoid damaging the walls or the equipment.
- After your session, please wipe down your equipment and restore it to the original settings (replace the springs, return straps to shoulder posts, put pads back in place).
- Please use the online scheduling system to cancel or reschedule appointments as needed. If you do not have access to the online system, you may email, call, or text the studio.
- We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation of all appointments and group class reservations. Late cancels and no-shows will be charged the full session fee.
- All sessions are 55 minutes, unless otherwise noted.
- The Pilates Moves staff strives to give each client our fullest attention during their allotted time. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- If you are attending a group class and will be arriving more than 10 minutes late, please reschedule. It is disruptive to the other clients and potentially dangerous to you to jump into a class without a proper warm-up.
- Inconsistent attendance for standing appointments may result in the loss of that timeslot. We have a limited number of participants per class and often someone has been turned away that would like to be in class.
- We reserve the right to cancel any class when there are not enough participants registered for the class. Clients will be given advance notice and no charges will be assessed.
- The studio accepts cash and checks payable to Pilates Moves, as well as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- All packages expire six months from the date of purchase.
- Please purchase carefully as packages are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Gift certificates are available in any amount.
- Should sessions need to be cancelled due to inclement weather we will post it on the online scheduler and leave a message on the studio voicemail by 7AM the day of class.
- We may have classes even if the schools are closed. If you are unable to attend your class because of winter conditions on days when the schools are closed and/or weather is questionable, but the studio is open, the 24 hour cancellation policy will be relaxed, but please cancel at least one hour prior to the scheduled time to avoid a late cancel.
Update Your Information
If you have changes in your name, address, phone or e-mail, health or medications, please inform the studio.